At Branches we carry a full variety of shrubs that are perfect for a myriad of uses in the garden. We carry flowering shrubs, fruiting shrubs, ornamental shrubs, shrubs used for screens, and much more. Below is a list of a few of the different types of shrubs that we carry. For information on a specific shrub please call or visit the garden center to speak with our expert staff.
- Roses – We pride ourselves on our quality selection of roses. At their peak we carry over 1000 roses across 200 varieties.
- Camellias - Pink, white, red and bi-color camellias are available throughout the year including varieties that bloom in spring or winter.
- Azaleas - Our best selection of azaleas is available April through June and cover the color spectrum of whites, pinks, reds, and purples.
- Rhododendrons – We carry many varieities of traditional Rhodies as well as a few unique blooming or leaf shape varieties. Colors include whites, pinks, reds, and purples.
We have a wide selection of deciduous and evergreen landscape shrubs including: dogwood, pieris japonica, ninebark, spiraea, euonymous, and many more.
In the spring, we stock a wide selection of fruit-producing shrubs including...
- Red and black currant
- Raspberries (6 varieties) including everbearing, red, black, and yellow.
- For a complete list click here
Shrubs for Screens and Hedges
- Yew (English and Irish)
- Laurel (English, Portuguese, Russian, and 'Otto Luyken')
- Holly (English and Japanese)
- Privet (Japanese)
- Boxwood (English, dwarf, and variegated)